- If you are evaluating Fiberglass products, you are probably already aware of the physical properties Fiberglass has which allows it to be tooled, molded and manufactured to meet most customer requirements.
- Due to the structural integrity, longevity, corrosion resistance and pricing of Fiberglass, it is now being considered and used in place of traditional steel, sheet metals, structural foam, concrete and other products too numerous to list.
- Third Party Testing AND Certification Available!
- Whether it’s Architectural, Decorative, Marine, Automotive, Agricultural, Commercial, or Industrial—AFE can build a unique or production Fiberglass product to meet your specific requirements.
- Plus, AFE has a diverse selection of existing molds allowing us to quickly produce a large number of products without any additional mold production costs.
- Bring us your plans or ideas and we will work with you, applying our extensive knowledge and experience in the design and construction of your product.
- Associated Fiberglass Enterprises uses hand lay-up, spray up, chop-hoop winding and vacuum forming methods of fabrication to process fiberglass reinforced products using polyester, vinyl ester, fire-retardant and corrosion resistant resins.
- AFE PRODUCES: Shelters, Tanks & Vessels, Pipe & Ductwork, Manholes, Wet Wells, Sumps & Lift Stations, Equipment Covers, EZ Rehabilitation Liners for Manholes & Lift Station, Specialty Products, Architectural Components.